- Start Early
- Be clear about what you need to know
- Ask the question, before you decide on the solution!
Planning and Evaluation
Effective planning and evaluation are key to ensuring that limited resources are used to deliver services that meet local needs in the most efficient, effective and sustainable way.
While staff demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing quality improvement, budget, skill, confidence and time constraints often make it difficult to put into action. Investing in planning and evaluation delivers significant benefits – allowing you to:
- Save time, money and energy by organising your approach
- Create a shared understanding of your goals and objectives
- Generate a credible schedule
- Track your progress
- Identify where to focus your efforts
- Identify, avoid and manage risks and problems early
- Coordinate and utilise resources effectively and efficiently
- Improve communication
- Maximise your potential to deliver a successful program and achieve positive change!
“PLAN, EXECUTE, EVALUATE Sounds simple, but most projects aren’t well planned nor are they evaluated well. The tendency is to jump right into execution and as soon as execution is completed (which usually isn’t soon), move on to the next project without evaluating what happen on the present project and what could have been improved. Successful project management requires more front and back end resources (and less middle) than are usually allocated” Anonymous
KPA’s team have extensive skill and experience in supporting organisations, partnerships and Government agencies plan and evaluate programs and initiatives. We are solutions focussed and bring the capacity to think laterally, evaluate alternatives and design holistic and innovative solutions to complex problems. Within each project, we work closely with our clients to understand their needs in order to design and implement a fit-for-purpose strategy that will achieve positive and sustainable outcomes, within the context of real life services.
We can support you with:
- Strategic, operational and program planning
- Project, program, organisational and partnership design and evaluation
- Comprehensive needs and/or issue analysis
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Secondary consultation and training to upskill staff for effective planning and evaluation.