Service Access and Coordination Resources
EMR Alcohol and Other Drug Sector, Service Coordination Toolkit
The tools have been developed to align with the best practice guidelines provided in the Victorian Service Coordination Practice Manual and supporting documents. While they were developed with the AOD sector, the tools have been identified as relevant to a range of other health and community service sectors.
Practical tools and templates:
Microsoft word versions of relevant tools have been provided to allow agencies to adapt the format and branding to reflect the needs of their organisation and/or partnership.
- Assisted FYI Referral Template
- Notification of enrolment template
- Notification of discharge template
- Referral feedback template
- Request for information template
- Service Coordination implementation checklist
- Overview of service coordination approach
- Victorian Service Coordination Practice Standards (PCP Victoria)
- Effective practices for service delivery coordination in Indigenous communities (AIHW 2011)
- The King’s Fund: Integrated Care Resources (UK)